Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hannity FAIL

Once again, Captain Douchebag himself his made an ass of himself, and wont give up until all his simple-minded sheep followers think Obama is the scum off the bottom of a garbage can. This attempt, however, failed.
I knew the moment I heard that the doomed Blogojovich was the governor of Illinois, someone would immediately throw their hand up and squirm in their seat like a third grader needing to use the bathroom, and intimate Obama had some hand in the absolute atrocities this man is accused of. Statements recorded without his knowledge easily dismiss speculation that Obama encouraged the selling of his vacated state senate seat, or even really knew the guy. IF it ever comes out that he did, however unlikely, I would fully support any actions against Obama. There is far too much corruption in politics as it is, and it's heartwarming to see someone like this go down. I seriously hope this guy heads to prison for a large number of years, and meets some new friends that don't much like pasty white-collar criminals with bad haircuts.
As for you, Hannity, although I wish you would be put away yourself, I still believe in the right to free speech more that you do, so I hope you have plenty more time on air, and continually show the world who you really are. Douchebag.

No comments: