Sunday, April 5, 2009

GTFO! Srsly, karma.

A woman in California is getting six in the hole for causing the death of another person after crashing into stopped cars due to speeding and texting. Why this took aver a year and a half to be decided is obviously the problem of our screwed up legal system, but that's a complaint for another day. And although her lawyer is going to appeal, I believe that she deserves every day of that sentence, and then some. This is becoming such a massive problem here in Utah, that there is debate about passing our own no-texting law similar to California's, as I mentioned in a previous post. I get so angry when I drive, seeing people doing such obviously stupid things, that I begin to drive like a bit of a dick myself, which recently culminated in me being followed for several miles by some crazy person who almost rear-ended me whom I proceeded to flip off. Although I found it amusing, it just goes to show you that you shouldn't be an asshole on the road, and try not to flip people off, you never know you do it to, or what psychological problems they may have. And for FSM's sake, put your phone away for twenty minutes. You will survive without it that long. And if you continue to weave through traffic and text, you just may end up killing someone, or yourself.

No comments: