Monday, March 23, 2009

Daily Douchebaggery

I have actually had someone request that I nominate this asshat for douchebaggery, but I do not single someone out for general doucheness. They have to commit an act that merits douchebaggery in and of itself, all other previous acts only lend to the aptness of the title. So I hope you enjoy this, Kat.
I first read about this a week or so ago in a magazine that I can't recall the title of, and was so excited that I even took a picture of the brief story with my phone. I then promptly forgot about it until browsing through my phone.
It would appear that Mr. Self-righteous Save-Tibet, who decries poverty and debt, especially in 3rd World Africa and wants to guilt others into saving the world so a solid-gold statue of him can be built in Ireland, has found a way for his band to legally avoid paying taxes. And whats even better? This isn't the first time they have done this. What a douchebag.

No comments: